GDPR replaces the Personal Data Act (PUL), which has been a Swedish law since 1988. With GDPR, all organizations, traders and companies must have a greater responsibility to have control over their customers' data. Read more here: The Data Inspectorate
Yvelis of Sweden AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us as a customer and these are processed by us to be able to administer your purchases, and for marketing purposes if you sign up for newsletters. Yvelis does not disclose personal information, e-mail addresses or other customer information to third parties other than those mentioned in the third point below.
- As an e-trader, Yvelis has obligations to ensure that your information is processed as follows:We store your name, address, e-mail and telephone so that we can deliver your ordered item.
- We store your name, address, e-mail and telephone (mobile) and your social security number when purchasing goods
- We provide your address to third parties, in this case the freight forwarder DHL and the payment service Svea Ekonomi
- You have the right to be deleted from the systems at any time (with certain restrictions, such as the Accounting Act)
- We store your information when purchasing for 7 years due to the Accounting Act.
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority
- You have the right to find out where the information came from, if you have not registered it yourself
- In newsletters, we can send offers that are adapted to your data with us and that you then have the right to know what we base our offers on you for stored information.
- You have the right to receive an extract from all information we have about your account with us.
We do not use permanent cookies. We use session cookies to check if you are logged in or if you have placed an item in the shopping cart, as well as when you use the product filtering.
You can also choose to delete cookies that have been placed with you at any time. If you do not want to allow cookies, you can choose to change settings in your browser so that they are not accepted. If you choose not to accept cookies, the website will not work satisfactorily.